ynet - Jewish Scene

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scripting News: I deleted my Facebook account

Scripting News: I deleted my Facebook account: "According to Facebook's rules, they will wait two weeks before actually deleting it. This seems reasonable. I've been on the other side of this, and it saves them the grief of having to deal with people who impulsively delete their accounts and then decide they want them back. Two weeks is enough time to decide if you really mean it.  

Already people are wondering how long this will last, as if being part of Facebook is a permanent thing, like having a driver's license or passport.  

For me it was not an impulsive decision. I hadn't logged on to Facebook since we discovered that you couldn't log out, starting with this post on September 24. But I had never been a big Facebook user"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment