ynet - Jewish Scene

Monday, September 26, 2011

facebook connect - How can I prompt user for additional permissions on page load? - Facebook Stack Overflow

facebook connect - How can I prompt user for additional permissions on page load? - Facebook Stack Overflow: "
up vote
2
down vote
favorite
1
share [fb]
share [tw]
Note: The application I'm building is a website type Facebook Application that uses Facebook Connect.

I can prompt the user with a request for Extended Permissions using the following FBML code:


Grant permission for status updates

Taken from here.

This creates a link on the page that must be clicked by the user in order to trigger the prompt to display.

My question is:

Is it possible to display this prompt automatically, when the page loads, without requiring the user to click on the link?

Also, in reply to the answer below, I'd like to avoid displaying the link. Would prefer a neat way to do this, if that fails the least dirty method will do :-)"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment